Saturday 10 October 2015

ofra long lasting liquid lipstick review and swatches

 
 
Soooo. TheLipSwatch, sister page to DupeThat on instagram, recommended Ofra liquid lipsticks as some of the best liquid-matte formulae out there. So, being the sucker that I am, I had to go and buy one didn't I? I got mine from ebay, though the rrp is $19.90. That's definitely on the steeper end, so is it good enough to warrant that price?
 

I'm undecided. I mean the formula is amazing and the colours are beautiful. But there could have been more product for the money and I would have expected more from the packaging. But I got mine for a happy fiver, so I've got no grounds for complaint *smug laugh*.

I got the shade 'hollywood' which is an adorable happy pink. I've been wearing it pretty much all week. Now as for the formula, it's not entirely opaque (though it is pigmented) so it's more wearable for those who shy away from bold shades. That said, it layers beautifully so you can definitely build up the coverage. I'm wearing just one coat in the swatches below.

ofra liquid lipstick- hollywood
Isn't it cute? And I can see why it was recommended- it doesn't look or feel dry at all. Though it sets to a matte finish, it still retains a little moisture that keeps it from feeling uncomfortable.

What do you think? Worth it or nah? x

No comments:

Post a Comment