Thursday 21 July 2016

color kill mega matte liquid lipstick- review and swatches

Lovers of cute, prepare to swoon. Color Kill makeup will be your new obsession. I got one of their liquid lipsticks in the shade 'playmate', an adorable baby pink. It arrived in pretty cardboard packaging that held a playful and sweet looking Frosted glass tube. Look:


The formula is creamy and entirely opaque, and smells of sweet vanilla. I would ice a cupcake with it. It applies without any streaking and sets to a non drying, comfortable matte finish that doesn't transfer. An absolute  10/10.

Color Kill mega matte liquid lipstick - playmate 
I absolutely adore the colour.  So cute and girly.  It reminds me of Lime Crime's 'cupid' velvetine, but is slightly more muted. I've been wearing it loads since I got it and considering how impressed I've been by the formula, I'm really itching to order another shade or two. The new metallic ones are particularly enticing...

Anyway, yes. A big yes. These lippies are just under $16, which is worth it, I think.

ABRUPT ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment