Monday 11 July 2016

opv lashes matte liquid lipstick - review and swatches

Long time no review innit? I've been busy with life. Oh and my hamster died and I got all sad. Ho hum. Let's talk about lipstick.

OPV lashes, an indie UK brand which sells strip lashes and hair extensions and stuff, have recently been getting quite a bit of praise over their line of lipsticks. Unsurprisingly, I got sucked into the hype and bought a shade to try out. They're £8 though, so pretty affordable for an indie brand.


The packaging isn't exciting, so let's talk about the exciting stuff.

The colour! I got the shade 'sassy girl' which is a gorgeous warm nutty brown. I love brown lipsticks and have quite a few in my collection, and this one is lovely and unique for its mid intensity between light and dark.

The formula is fine. Quite thin, could do with balm before application but isn't crumbly-chalky-dry, is quite lightweight. Opaque. Smudge proof.

OPV lashes matte liquid lipstick - sassy girl

What do you think? I like it a helluva lot. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment