Monday 21 November 2016

Tanya Burr soft luxe lip gloss- review and swatches

What do we think of Tanya Burr? I always thought her makeup was for teens until I saw it for myself. It's cute, but not so cute as to be be ridiculous for us oldies. It's the good kind of cute. I quite liked the look of her little eyeshadow palettes and face trios, but I picked up one of her new liquid matte lipsticks because, well, I would wouldn't I?


It's actually quite difficult to find these because they have the same packaging as the lip glosses and are found in the same shelf space. When you do find them, there are only three shades to pick from. All of them are quite pastel and pinky and not really dark skin friendly, but I'm gonna bet the shade range will be expanded at some point. Anyway, the tube itself is quite luxe, especially for a mere £5.99 price point.

Tanya Burr soft luxe lipgloss- rhubarb and custard 
 I got the shade 'rhubarb and custard', which is the least pastel of the three shades and thankfully fairly flattering. It's a bright pinky coral which screams summer. But I'm wearing it in winter because I'm a REBEL.

Apart from settling into lines, the formula is swell. It's opaque, sweet smelling, and dries down to a cushiony matte. I'm impressed.

Whatcha fink?

No comments:

Post a Comment